The robust Gravel EVO boots made of full-grained cowhide leather are ideal for touring riders who enjoy occasional excursions into off-roading terrain. The Gore-Tex® membrane makes them waterproof and windproof, and also breath-able. The high shaft offers plenty of shinbone protection. The softly padded shaft finisher prevents presure points on the shinbone. The adjustable shaft width with the large hook and loop fastener contributes much to the good wear comfort, as does the closure system with metal buckles and straps. The safety features include the strong gearshift-peg pad, the toecap and heel-cap, and the ankle guard. The hard-wearing 2K treaded sole with high torsional rigidity and deep tread ensures plenty of rip on almost any surface. The insole can be removed for airing and washing, and also for replacement.
- Waterproof leather enduro boot suitable for everyday wear
- Outer material: fully grained cowhide leather (2.4–2.6 mm thick), hydrophobised
- Foam-padded shinbone impact guard and ankle guard
- Reinforcements at heel and toe cap
- Functionally shaped gearshift-lever pad made of thermo-plastic polyurethane, on each boot
- GORE-TEX® membrane: windproof and waterproof, breathable
- Robust, Vibram® rubber treaded sole with good grip
- Anatomically shaped anti-bacterial insole
- Napped leather on the shaft for a better grip on the ma-chine
- Hook and loop fastener for stepless adjustment
- CE-certified to DIN EN 13634
Please note: some sizes may be subject to a delay in shipping. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about any sizes showing as out of stock, or to check the availability of currently available sizes.
All products are genuine BMW - Sold by Vines Authorised BMW Motorrad Retailer.